Authors, please note the following:
(1) for each paper in the Main Track (even if presented by a student), at least one paid full registration (i. e., CM, CNM, CLM) is required. Registration should be done before 15th April 2018, as a pre-condition for the accepted paper to appear in the proceedings.
(2) there must be at least one author registration (of any kind) per any paper of the remaining products of the program (Fast Abstracts, Student Forum, Industry Track, Workshops).
(3) although we would like to stimulate maximum participation of research teams (e.g. by having quite low student rates), we allow a fully registered author of a main track paper as in (1), to count as well for (2), when he is also author of remaining products of the program. Registration should be done before 4th May 2018, as a pre-condition for the accepted paper to appear in the respective proceedings.
Registration fees, VAT exempt (art. 44§1 s), are as follows
|Until June 3||From June 4|
|Conference (incl. Workshops)|
|1- Conference Member Fee (CM)||695 €||840 €|
|2- Conference Non-Member Fee (CNM)||850 €||1010 €|
|3- Conference Life Member Fee, for retired members only (CLM)||520 €||625 €|
|4- Conference Student Member Fee (CSM)||395 €||520 €|
|5- Conference Student Non-Member Fee (CSNM)||550 €||625 €|
|All Workshops only – Single day, June 25, 2018|
|6- Workshops only Member Fee incl. Student||350 €||450 €|
|7- Workshops only Non-Member Fee incl. Student||450 €||550 €|
|Tutorials (with Full Conference registration)|
|8- Tutorials Member Fee (TEM1) – 1 Full Day or 2 Half Day||180 €||280 €|
|9- Tutorials Non-Member Fee (TENM1) – 1 Full Day or 2 Half Day||280 €||380 €|
|10- Tutorials Member Fee (TEM2) – 1 Half Day||135 €||210 €|
|11- Tutorials Non-Member Fee (TENM2) – 1 Half Day||210 €||285 €|
|Tutorials only (without conference registration)|
|8- Tutorials only Member Fee (TM1) – 1 Full Day or 2 Half Day||350 €||450 €|
|9- Tutorials only Non-Member Fee (TNM1) – 1 Full Day or 2 Half Day||450 €||550 €|
|10- Tutorials only Member Fee (TM2) – 1 Half Day||250 €||320 €|
|11- Tutorials only Non-Member Fee (TNM2) – 1 Half Day||320 €||390 €|
(1) “Member” refers to a valid member status of IEEE (your IEEE affiliation number is required) or of IFIP WG 10.4.
(2) IEEE allows students to become student members at a very low cost. Please see the IEEE Web site for details.
Full Conference Registration (i. e., CM, CNM, CLM categories) includes attendance of all DSN sessions and all Workshops, coffee breaks and lunches on all days, Monday welcome reception, social events (excursion and banquet), proceedings of the main track and supplemental volume on a USB stick.
Student Conference Registration (i. e., CSM, CSNM categories) includes all the above except the social events excursion and banquet. See Student Plazza page for alternatives for getting social events tickets.
Registration for Tutorials additional to conference (TEM1/2 and TENM1/2, for conference registration in any category) gives access to registered tutorials.
Registrations for Tutorials only (TM1/2 and TNM1/2) gives access to registered tutorials, and includes the two coffee breaks and lunch on Monday June 25, as well as the welcome reception later in the evening.
All Workshops Registration gives access to any workshop and the workshops proceedings, and includes the two coffee breaks and lunch on Monday June 25, as well as the welcome reception later in the evening.
Students will be asked to provide proof of valid full-time student status (such as copy of a valid student ID).
Extra tickets can be bought for excursion and banquet during the registration process and at the registration desk (if places are still available), at the price of 120€, and at a discounted price of 100 € for students.
Contact us for any doubt at: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter!