Call for Fast Track Abstracts
A DSN Fast Abstract paper is a lightly reviewed, two-page technical article on new ideas, work in progress, or opinions relevant to dependable and secure systems and networks.
Contributions are particularly solicited from industrial practitioners and academics who may not have been able to prepare full papers for DSN, but nevertheless seek an opportunity to engage with, or get feedback from, the DSN community.
Because they are brief and have a later deadline, FastAbstract papers enable their authors to:
- Summarize work that is not yet complete
- Put forward novel or challenging ideas
- State positions on controversial issues
- Introduce new problems looking for a solution
- Suggest new approaches to the solution of open problems
The presenter will have the opportunity to interact with other researchers and practitioners to discuss their work and thus refine their work.
Submission Deadline: tba
Camera Ready Paper: tba
Papers submitted to the Fast Abstracts track should be at most two pages in length and must be formatted using the IEEE Computer Society camera-ready 8.5”x11” two-column camera-ready format (using a 10-point font on 12-point single-spaced leading). The templates are reproduced below for your convenience, and further details can be found here. Fast Abstracts are not anonymized. Fast abstracts are submitted by email to email@example.com.
Fast Abstract Chair
- Cristina Nita-Rotaru, College of Computer and Information Science Northeastern University, USA
- Regina Lúcia de Oliveira Moraes, UNICAMP, Brasil
Fast Abstract Program Committee